Wednesday, March 9, 2011

10 March- Digital Story 3

You wouldn't believe how many pictures I had to take to get one semi-good one! 2 little tinies aren't very excited to sit still when they could be running around, terrorizing the house, and drawing on the walls. These girls are a hoot to have around for sure. Ashlyn on left, Brielle on right! Love my little goobers.

Creative Commons is a site where you can receive a license for your work, as well as a community of sharing and helping each other. There are 6 different attribution licenses, creative commons makes it simple deciding which one will be best for you. Just answer a few questions about your work found HERE!

Sooo, exciting news! Jessica and I finally know what we are doing for our Digital Story. We are meeting tomorrow during "work study time" to start it. So exciting I know. I will post a link when we are finished, but until then just get pumped up.

I don't even think a blog post due is today. Just doing one in case I am wrong, and because I am an over achiever! Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment