Tuesday, February 22, 2011

24 February~ Digital Story 1

Happy 34th Birthday to my Jared. He totally completes me. Love this man.

Digital Story- The next 6 weeks I will be working on a digital story. I am still unsure of my topic although I have many ideas. I want to make sure it will be something I can use while teaching in 4th grade for my field experience.


In class we watched many deep digital stories. I was fighting back tears in most of them. The Holocaust one was so emotional. It made me feel connected, as if I was there. The pictures with the music was very powering.


A digital story would be a great way to introduce a subject. It sparks interest so you'd want to know more. It would also be a fun way for students to navigate and be creative with any subject.

When designing a digital story you must:

  • Decide your content area
  • Design a general script
  • Gather music
  • Embrace revision
  • Sequence the story so it flows

No comments:

Post a Comment